Friday, February 13, 2009

Tiiiiiiime???? Where arrrrrrrrrrre you?

I know I haven't posted in forever. I've just been so busy that I haven't had a chance to sit. I promise I'll be better about it.

So, Mason was here ALL last week. Susan and Howard brought him here on Saturday the 31st and then Jason and I took him to meet his mom on the 8th. That's a really long time. We had so much fun, though! You can really see him and Nathan starting to bond.
Sunday morning, I got up early with the boys and decided to make everyone a big country breakfast. I even made pancakes! I just knew Mason would be extra excited when I told him I was making pancakes, but instead all he said was, "nah...I'm not hungry." He's such a picky eater! We even invited Mr. Mark over to come over to have breakfast with us. I must say, it was yummy!

So, after we were finished, I was cleaning up a little and realized that everyone had disappeared into our bedroom. I went back there to find them and there was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Daddy playing with his boys. I just had to get my camera and grab a couple of pics.

God, I love those boys so much. It's amazing to me to see how much our family has grown. When I met Jason little Mason was almost 2. I had just moved into my grandparents' basement and Jason was living with his Dad. Now, we have our precious little house our big almost 5 year-old, Mason, and now our sweet Nathan. I swear, I didn't know life could be this good! I am very, very blessed...

1 comment:

Life of the Rooks said...

Thanks so much! We are very excited, especially now that we know what colors are appropriate! Both the boys are adorable. I can't wait unitl our little one gets here to see what he looks like and what kind of personality he will have!