Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is our fairytale

So, I just wanted to post real quickly to let y'all know that my sister just started a blog! Yay!! She follows mine pretty closely and is always quick to point out how long it's been since my last posting, so now I can give it right back to her! haha. Please go visit her site thisisourfairytale . I have a feeling that she's a really good writer and might become a better blogger than me. eek!

On a side note, I helped her set her's up last night. I remember when I started mine not long ago, it seemed like there were tons of options for names of your blog. However, when I was trying options for her's they were all - i mean all - already taken! That means there must be tons and tons of bloggers out there. I hope I get to "meet" more of you! :)

I'm also excited to announce that my sweet friend, Becky, just had her little girl. I'm excited to see how life at the Gore residence goes as they already have a little boy like us. So, it will be interesting for me to watch them and imagine what my life might be like if we have another one. (Not anytime soon, i promise!) You can read all about sweet Marley Ann here.

Well, today is my day off and yes, I got up at 6:45, because little pumpkin had started talking to himself and I knew that soon it would turn from sweet babble to "Feed. Me. NOW!" So, we are going to play a little this morning, and after his morning nap go to the grocery store to buy stuff to make a cheesecake for my dad's 50th birthday party!! (it's a surprise, so don't tell him!) Then, we may stop by my grandparents' house for a little bit. I hope this is a warm and fun day for you, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sara! I love you too! And I could never be a better blogger than you... you have much cuter material (i.e. Nathan) :)