Monday, November 17, 2008

How's your pregnancy going...SIR?






Ugh. He's gone and done it again. Not only did he freak everyone out by getting pregnant once, but noe he's pregnant again! The only good I can see in all of this craziness is that his sweet little girl won't be the only one who's dad gave birth to her....ick. And you want to know what really drives me nuts? He got to deliver VAGINALLY as in - through his vagina. I couln't even do that!






Blogging one handed is pretty difficult, but necessary. My baby boy is recovering from a cold and needing lots of snuggle time - which is fine with me! So, please excuse the typos!






It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas! It actually dropped below freezing last night. Maybe I can get Jason to help me put up Christmas decorations during Thanksgiving. He made the BEST chili yesterday! I'm so lucky that he can cook. Looking forward to having day-old chili (even better than fresh) with Mom and dad tonight. Here's what i spent yesterday evening watching...






.......awww!!!



In other exciting news, my friend Hillary emailed me last night to let me know that the Britax Marathon carseat was on sale at Target from $280 to $46!!!


This is one of the best carseats made and i could not believe it. So, I went to the website and sure enough, plain as day there it was for $46. You better believe I snatched one up. Today, though, there are rumors circling that it may been a mistake. So keep your fingers crossed that they still honor it!



Alright, I'm off to heat up the chili!

No comments: