Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hazel Ana

Today I am reminded of all my blessings. I am a wife and a mama and that is all that I've ever wanted to be. As a little girl I would dream of what my husband would look like and what I would name my babies. Of course, a little girl doesn't dream of the silly little things that come along with life like bills, fussy children or husbands that travel. Nevertheless, I have all that I've ever wanted and I am blessed. I ran across this blog www.hazelana.blogspot.com today. I do not know these people. I do not know anyone that these people know. I have no idea really how I found it, but I started at the bottom and read up. I do believe that once you're a mama you are everyone's mama and everyone's baby is your baby. I love little Hazel. The chinese culture describes an emotion that they call mother-love as being the love that only mothers have for their children. The love that causes a woman to urge her children in the right direction, the love that makes babies want to curl up in only their mother's arms, the love that keeps us strong when our babies are sick. I can feel the mother-love that there is for Nathan. I, we, can not be more blessed and thankful for all the many mothers we have in our lives...

No comments: