Monday, December 29, 2008

quick update

Santa bought Nathan new carseats for Christmas. We now have one for my car and one for my mom's. Jason won't get one since when we're all together we always take my car. I've blogged before about how much Nathan hates the carrier. Cries as soon as he looks at it. Screams at the top of his lungs the entire way to and from any destination. Some people say that they will eventually stop crying, but not my son. And my favorite - "My child would fall asleep as soon as we put them in their carseat."
I never believed this statement. I was beginning to think that this is how it would be for the rest of our lives. The thought of a child falling asleep in their carseat seemed like something out of a Disney movie or a fairytale.

This has become the main reason we don't go anywhere. Not even to the grocery store. Very frustrating. However, I told him the other day that we really can not stay on Mt. Carmel Rd. forever. We are going to HAVE to leave at some point. So, he asked Santa for a new careseat. Or, at least I did. And he delivered!
Here he is before:

And now...

It's true! They do sleep in carseats! And I believe in miracles!

No comments: